Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

His Mercies are New Every Morning

Hey there! We're back from a great camping trip up around Lakes Michigan, Superior, and Huron. Now it's time to settle back into school routines and try to get some more painting done. I'm toying with the idea of putting my art up for sale, perhaps on Etsy? It seems like a big step, and of course the more I think about it, the more my brain shuts down and the creativity seems to dry up. Oy. So I got my hair chopped off. (OK, that had nothing to do with fostering creativity, but a change is so refreshing!).   
From the brushes - His Mercies Are New Every Morning.  


Some days playing with the paints is so rewarding, other days it's just a struggle. This is a good reminder to not get bogged down and start each day afresh!


No comments: