Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Today's To-Do List

Hi all

It's been crazy around here lately. I'm slowly recovering from bronchitis, which has really slowed down everything in the house! Every day I try to add one more item to my regular routine until I'm back in the swing of things. Ironing clothes and scrubbing bath tubs are at the bottom of that list!

A few special projects have claimed some of my time lately. A painting for a baby shower. Drawing with my daughter. Altering pants for a high schooler. Preparing to host a dinner and an evening with friends.


Sewing has taken center stage now that a few other projects have wrapped up. I'm close to finishing this quilt, plus I plan to hack apart a maxi dress to turn it into a skirt as well as shorten a different skirt. (I've never owned anything that was too long for me, so I'm kind of giddy about chopping off the bottom and rehemming.) A new skirt is in the queue for my daughter as well. I'm going to encourage her to do some of the sewing herself to help sharpen her skills. Perhaps I can get to cleaning that bath tub while she's working!

What's on your to-do list today?

No comments: