Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dress distress

The Anthro-copy dress is in time-out. I got so frustrated working on it that I wanted to chop it to bits with the scissors. So I'm taking a little break from it, hopefully I can resurrect it in a week or so and come out with something fab.

In the meantime, I'm working on my Arcadia quilt. No great progress photos to show, but I'm ready to cut my sewn strips into half-square triangles. Strip piecing is new to me, so I'm going slowly.

3 kids down with the flu this weekend, so I don't anticipate much of anything getting accomplished.

1 comment:

Twinfibers said...

Oh no! I'll be thinking of you! It's no fun being sick. I hope you can hang in there and not join them!
I think you'll love the strip piecing once you get the hang of it. It really helps things go much faster.
I am sure your dress with be nothing but fabulous! It looked great from the pictures!
~Jessica