Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to Reality

Ahhhh....we've been on vacation for the past two weeks, and while I could tell you about ALL the great things we did, I will just mention a couple. I did a yarn crawl at the Michigan Fiber Fest and scooped up some Socks that Rock yarn as well as wool roving and a new drop spindle. My sister-in-law took me to some of her favorite fabric shops where we just drooled over so many beautiful designs and patterns! I ended up getting a Moda charm pack, honey bun, and a layer cake of sorts, as well as plenty of ideas to sew. If only I had more time!! Maybe another 2 weeks for just a sewing and knitting vacation?

I even got together with one of my high school friends, Jessica over at Twin Fibers. We did a potholder swap - I'll let you go visit her cute blog and see what I made for her, and what she made for me. We also found out that our kids are third cousins! :) How fun is that?

No comments: